David Clark & Company Estate & Letting Agents in Ely
David Clark & Company can trace it's local history back to 1990 in the Ely area and have offered more than 23 years of truly knowledgeable local experience, coupled with over 30 years of personal property industry experience.
Our staff have been chosen for their ability to provide a service tailored to your needs. When visiting or showing your home they will try to fully understand the reasons behind your proposed move and adapt our comprehensive marketing to suit your needs. Selling homes is not just about selling 'property'. It's about helping people make informed buying and selling decisions that are right for them and their family, or about holding a first time buyer’s or seller’s hand through to the completion of their sale or purchase. You can not sell property like a bag of sweets or even a second hand car. There are always 6-10 weeks up to commitment for the parties to change their mind, so the transaction has to be right and nurtured to conclusion.
We make no overblown claims about our share of the market or how aggressively we ply our trade. More than 50% of our business comes from personal recommendation and our fall through rate is about half the industry average - now that is worth boasting about!
When the time comes to sell your home, how do you decide which agent to go to market with? You have a wide choice of agencies and, on the surface, most appear to do more or less the same things in more or less the same way. There is far more to moving home than just finding a buyer or the agent who quotes the cheapest fee and it is critical that you choose the right agent for you, your situation and your property.
All estate agents are not the same.
Features & Benefits
The following features and benefits of our service are worth noting as they help us achieve your aims:
- Regular local advertising in newspapers such as the Ely Weekly News and Cambridge Property News.
- All Property details with floor plans. Glossy brochures for 'Fine Homes'.
- Presence on Rightmove - the UK property website with more visitors than any other site. The recently updated www.clarkhomes.co.uk provides an interactive experience and we are also featured on a further 8 websites - maximum exposure and marketing!
- SMS text messaging and e-mail messaging - instant and weekly marketing to our extensive database of buyers. Recent investment in new technology and software will improve contact with our clients and customers.
- Media screen displays to showcase property and our .TV website to provide a constantly changing and engaging experience.
- We have a dedicated PR professional (Eric Dixon of PropertyPR) with contacts within the national press and media who has the ability to enhance our marketing effort by tapping into this wealth of contacts to gain exposure over and above simple advertising. If you have a home with a story to tell then we should be your first contact!
- OFT approved Ombudsman for Estate Agents members. We have been members of this scheme that provides redress for buyers, tenants, landlords or sellers if they have been disadvantaged or financially let down by a member since the beginning. Government and industry bodies have now forced this membership on our competitors.
- Central ‘Market Place’ location in stylish offices to promote your home effectively.
- We are linked with IFA's who are able to search all of the mortgage market for the best mortgage deals. They are also not tied to just one insurance company and can often provide quotes at a substantial discount to tied agents. A serious advantage over our competitors!
- Whilst we are fiercely independent we are also members of the Guild of Professional Estate Agents with 400+ members to provide a national and regional referral network of buyers and sellers. The Guild provides a presence in Park Lane, London to help us tap into the London market.
If you would like to rate us, please click on the link and go to our ratings page - it takes only a few moments - We're keen to learn about your experien with us..