01353 665020
20 Market Place, Ely, Cambs. CB7 4NT
01353 665020
20 Market Place, Ely, Cambs. CB7 4NT

Free Instant Online Valuation Click Here

Chadwick Way Stretham, Ely Shared Ownership £192,000

Sold STC
  • Front
    Chadwick Way Stretham
  • Living Room
    Chadwick Way Stretham
  • Dining Room
    Chadwick Way Stretham
  • Kitchen
    Chadwick Way Stretham
  • Bedroom 1
    Chadwick Way Stretham
  • Bedroom 2
    Chadwick Way Stretham
  • Bathroom
    Chadwick Way Stretham
  • Garden
    Chadwick Way Stretham
  • Rear
    Chadwick Way Stretham

Please enter your starting address in the form input below.
Please refresh the page if trying an alternate address.


A wonderful opportunity to acquire an 80% share of this spacious and superbly presented semi-detached house, situated within the highly acclaimed Manor Farm development on the south-western edge of the village. Built by Laragh Homes, Manor Farm has been specifically designed to blend harmoniously with its countryside setting and includes wide open spaces, access to a variety of public footpaths and in time will feature a brand new GP surgery. Finished to an extremely high standard and benefiting from numerous energy saving features, the property offers spacious and well planned accommodation comprising, in brief, entrance hall, cloakroom, living room, kitchen with full range of fitted appliances, dining room, 2 double bedrooms, study area and a bathroom, Further benefits include air source heating (underfloor to ground floor and via radiators to first floor), double glazed windows, security alarm system and a 10 year new home warranty, with approximately 8 years remaining. EPC Band B. The purchase price of £192,000 equates to 80% of the overall value. The remaining 20% is rented through the Stretham and Wilburton Community Land Trust, currently £108 per month. The property is leasehold with an original 99 year lease granted on the 22 February 2017.



Click to enlarge

2
1
2
  • Stylish Shared Ownership Semi-Detached House
  • Excellent & Superbly Presented Accommodation
  • Living Room & Dining Room
  • Kitchen With Range of Fitted Appliances
  • 2 Double Bedrooms and Bathroom
  • Heating via Air Source Heat Pump
  • High Performance Double Glazed Windows
  • CRL 10-Year Warranty
  • Parking for 2 Cars & Larger Than Average Garden
  • EPC Band B
Chadwick Way Stretham
Ely CB6 3GJ
County: Cambridgeshire
Sale Type: Sold STC
Ref #: DC00005847
Ashley Gwynn
David Clark & Company
P: 01353 645801
01353 665020
20 Market Place, Ely, Cambs. CB7 4NT