£112,000
40% Shared ownership
3 1 1

Northumbria Close, Haddenham

Key features

  • Modern Semi-Detached House
  • 40% Shared Ownership
  • 3 Bedrooms
  • Living Room
  • Kitchen/Dining Room
  • Enclosed Rear Garden
  • Driveway Parking
  • Air-Source Pump Heating

Get in touch

01353 665020

Book viewing

Full details

A wonderful opportunity to acquire a 40% share of this spacious and well presented semi-detached house. Situated within the popular village of Haddenham the property comprises; Entrance hall, WC, living room, modern fitted kitchen/dining room, landing, 3 bedrooms and family bathroom. Enclosed garden to rear laid to lawn with patio and decked seating area, storage shed, gravelled area and gated access to side. Tandem driveway to side provides off road parking for several vehicles. Heating is by Air-Source Heat Pump with underfloor heating to the ground floor and windows PVCu double glazed. The purchase price of ?112,000 equates to 40% of the overall value. The remaining 60% is rented through Sanctuary Housing, currently ?402.83 per month including the service charge.

Viewing & disclaimer

Please contact us on 01353 665020 if you wish to arrange a viewing appointment for this property, or require further information.

Clark homes - CB7 endeavour to maintain accurate depictions of properties in Virtual Tours, Floor Plans and descriptions, however, these are intended only as a guide and purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection.

Similar