£173,250
55% shared ownership
3 2 1

Wesley Way, Witchford

Key features

  • Nearly New Semi-Detached House
  • Built In 2021
  • 55% Shared Ownership
  • 3 Bedrooms
  • Open Plan Living Accomodation
  • En-Suite To Bedroom One
  • NHBC Warranty
  • Enclosed Rear Garden
  • Driveway Parking
  • No Onward Chain

Full details

A fantastic opportunity to acquire a 55% share of this spacious and well presented semi-detached house. Situated within the popular village of Witchford on the new Bovis development. Built in 2021 the property comprises; Entrance hall, WC, open plan living with modern fitted kitchen, landing, 3 bedrooms (en-suite to bedroom 1) and family bathroom. Enclosed garden to rear laid to lawn with patio area and gated access to front. Tandem driveway to side provides off road parking for 2 vehicles. Gas-fired heating and windows PVCu double glazed. EPC Band B and Council Tax band C. The purchase price of ?173,250 equates to 55% of the overall value. The remaining 45% is rented through Heylo Housing, currently ?323.47 per month including the service charge.

Witchford is a popular village with schools catering for all ages, public house, large recreation ground and social club. More extensive facilities are available at nearby Ely, which also has a mainline railway station with regular services to Cambridge and London.

Viewing & disclaimer

Please contact us on 01353 665020 if you wish to arrange a viewing appointment for this property, or require further information.

Clark homes - CB7 endeavour to maintain accurate depictions of properties in Virtual Tours, Floor Plans and descriptions, however, these are intended only as a guide and purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection.

Similar